In addition to basic concepts, other things we must consider in solving a problem is to recognize the problem model. With lots of practice, then our treasury will be model-model the matter will grow and it will be very useful.
Begin to recognize the models that matter often appears. Here are some models of questions about the many tribes:
1. Determine the value of a large number of certain independent variables
2. Determine the many syllables if known only the divisor and the remaining division
3. Determine the quotient or the remaining division of a large tribe by a particular divisor
4. Determine the quotient or the remaining division of a large tribe by a divisor but a tribe much is unknown. The only known remains for many tribes if divided by some other dividers.
5. Determine the coefficient value of a large tribe if the remaining division and divisor are known.
6. Determining the roots of many tribes with factor theorems
7. Determine the factor of a large tribe
An example of a polynomial is x2 - 4x + 7, whereas x2 - 4 / x + 7x3/2 is not a polynomial.
Define polynomialsPolynomials/tribes are many forms of tribes with much finite arranged of variables and constants. The operation used is an only sum, education, multiplication and rank of non-negative integers.
In general, a polynomial can be written as follows.
Arrange the 3x + x4 + 8 - 7x3 polynomials in the descending rank, then
a. state the tribes along with their coefficients,
b. state degree and constant.
Rearrange the 3x + x4 + 8 - 7x3 polynomial in the descending power cascade
the missing x variable. On the question, there is no term with the variable x2. Write the tribe as x4-7x3+ 0x2+ 3x + 8. The following is a polynomial in the descending rank order.
a. The polynomials and their coefficients are as follows.
tribe x4 coefficient 1
tribe -7x3 coefficient -7
trible 0x2 coefficient 0
tribe 3x coefficient 3
the term 8 is called a constant
b. The degree of the above polynomial is 4 since 4 is the highest rank of the variable. The lifting of the constant of the above polynomial is 8 since 8 is a non-existent term variable.
Find the coefficient x3 and the constant of the polynomial 4x (x + 3) (x -2).
First, describe the polynomial into tribal forms.
4x (x + 3) (x -2) = 4x (x2 + 5x-6) = 4x3 + 20x2- 24x.
Of the 4x3 tribe, the coefficient x3 obtained is 4. The constant of the above polynomial is 0.